9/27/2019


Here! Here are my words! Take them from me. Give me sleep. Sedate me into nothingness but only til the next feeding. The world is mine for the taking. I will not be held back anymore. I will not stand to be smaller for another human. My voice will echo, my strength will fluctuate but in the end my words will be here. They will be open and honest and left for the others to grab. To create to change the world. My stomach churns and my heart aches but how can I stop now? Let them leave. Let me love and love and drift into some forest somewhere. Leave me here to think up new things. To pull the meaning from my veins, from my roots. I'm on my face. Smothered into the dirt. What else do you want from me?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

09/23/2019

9/30/2019 The Bigger Picture

Whose words hold the most weight?