This Place



Nothing makes sense while everything comes together. It's such a weird place to be. I'm excited to learn. I'm excited to have my energy back, but at the same time, I miss the boring. This, all this, is/was a wake up call. A it-can-all-be-wiped-away-but-your-words-are-forever kinda wake up call. And the pain, it hit so deep, I cried for days. I cried loud and quiet and screamed and left and reached out for clarity, but no one could give me anything because no one really knows what's really going on. They comfort and stand by me and love me while I writhe and drown in my own wake up call. So, when do the rules of reality cross over into fantasy and when does fantasy break the rules of reality. Is there really no etiquette? The boundaries just aren't clear and this is where I get so flustered. There should be rules, but then again, there are none with God, are there? Beside the laws of the universe, of course. Water is water, and cubes are cubes, and space has no oxygen. But with us, it just isn't as concrete is it? These blurred lines, they drive me crazy bringing things together and bringing me back to this place. This place of lawlessness of sex and knowledge. This place where wisdom leaves an unforgettable taste at the tip of my tongue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

09/23/2019

9/30/2019 The Bigger Picture

Whose words hold the most weight?